EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE (EYFS)
We follow a carefully defined structure of learning, development and care for all our children.
Premier is committed to the EYFS, ensuring that:
- Children learn through play
- Working closely closely with all parents
- Keeping you up-to-date on your child’s progress
- Meeting the welfare, learning and all-round development needs of children with different backgrounds and levels of ability, including those with special educational needs and disabilities.
- To help children reach their full potential, we deliver the EYFS curriculum of learning through play and structured preschool activities.
The three main areas are:
- Communication and language
- Physical development
- Personal, social and emotional development
The further four specific areas are:
- Understanding the world
- Expressive arts and design
We have a digital tracking system to document every child’s learning journey and identify specific personal goals. The key carer will observe your child’s learning and development and document their milestones on here for you to view. We use this to keep you informed of development progress and share this with schools to maintain a fluent transition when children move on.